2012 Conference Proceedings
Now available - 2012 Conference Proceedings on CD-ROM and in print.
Members: $20 postpaid in US, $25 postpaid elsewhere. non-members: add $5 US.
Order via email from SARA treasurer at treasurer_at_radio-astronomy_dot_org.
Please remit your payment to our Treasurer by mail: Melinda Lord 2189 Redwood Ave Washington, IA 52353 319-591-1130 or remit via PayPal, using the link below:
2012 SARA Proceedings
Table of Contents
- Conference Schedule
- Ladies Tour Schedule
- Users guide for the 40 foot Radio Telescope – Tom Crowley
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy – Jon Wallace
- What is the “Epoch of Reionization” and how can we look at it? - David Westman
- Teaching About Black Holes – Jon Wallace
- RASDR: Benchtop Demonstration of SDR for Radio Astronomy – Bogdan Vacaliuc, et al.
- Observing Neutral Hydrogen (HI) in the Milky Way Galaxy with a 3 Meter Radio Telescope – Tom Crowley
- Operating a remote radio astronomy observatory – Chuck Forester
- Low and Intermediate Frequency Inputs for RASDR – Paul Oxley
- KEY NOTE SPEAKER – A Renaissance in Low Frequency Radio Astronomy Dr. Namir E. Kassim, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington DC
- Drift Scan Radio Astronomy Sky Mapping using Articulating Parabolic Antenna - Michael T. Mruzek
- Taming the Ten Foot Dish for Radio Astronomy – Tom Crowley
- Spectral Analysis: A Probe of the Ionosphere – John C. Mannone
- Demonstration Devices and Audio Recordings for Radio Astronomy Presentations – Jon Wallace
- RASDR 0.0 Breadboard User Guide – Paul Oxley & RASDR Team