2011 Conference Proceedings Now Available
|Now available-- 2011 Conference Proceedings on CD-ROM and in print.
Members: $20 postpaid in US, $25 postpaid elsewhere. non-members: add $5 US.
Order via email from SARA treasurer at treasurer_at_radio-astronomy_dot_org. Please remit your payment to our Treasurer by mail: Melinda Lord 2189 Redwood Ave Washington, IA 52353 319-591-1130 or remit via PayPal, using the link below:
2011 SARA Proceedings
Table of Contents
- Conference Schedule
- Ladies Tour Schedule
- Introduction to the Interstellar Medium (ISM) -Tom Crowley
- Processing Data from the Phased Switched Interferometer - Bruce Randall
- Radio Astronomy at Morehead State University - Jeff Kruth
- Sky Scan - a radio astronomy education program - Dave Cleary
- A Continuing Campaign of Radio Monitoring Observations of Blazers with the Morehead State University 20 Meter Space Tracking Antenna - Caleb Grimes
- 50 MHz Observations of the Galactic Plane - John Younger
- Radio Astronomy Software Defined Receiver Project - Paul Oxley et al.
- Key Note Speaker - Early History of the NRAO at Green Bank - Frank Ghigo
- An Advanced Riometer platform based on SDR Techniques - Marcus Leech
- Detection of Jupiter Radio Emissions well below the Plasma Cutoff Frequency - Implementations for SID Monitoring - David E. Fields
- Position Sensors for a microprocessor controlled Antenna Mount - Paul Oxley
- A Mobile Solar Observatory - Christopher Queen & David E. Fields
- Die, Mr. Noise, DIE! - Dave Benham, et al.