Proceedings, 2008 Conference of the Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Order via email from SARA treasurer at treasurer_at_radio-astronomy_dot_org. Please remit your payment to our Treasurer by mail:
2189 Redwood Ave
Washington, IA 52353
or remit via PayPal, using the link below:
Table of Contents
- Letter of Welcome from SARA President Charles Osborne
- SARA Mission Statement
- 2008 SARA Conference Schedule
- 2008 SARA Conference Abstracts
- Announcement of Keynote Speaker, Dr. Steven J. Dick
- Cosmology and Biology, by Dr. Steven J. Dick, Chief Historian, NASA
- FFT Simplified, by Bruce Randall, WD4JQV
- A remotely accessible Amateur Radio Astronomy Observatory, by Charles Forster, WA9ACI
- Innovative Experiments for the Radio Astronomy Classroom, by John C. Mannone
- Characterizing a Microwave Radiometer for Solar Plasma Observations, by Jamie Riggs
- The Biggest Offset Dish in the World, by Charles Osborne, K4CSO
- Ku-band Microwave Radio Astronomy Interferometry Laboratory, by David Fields, N4HBO, et.al.
- TAOSON - Tamke Allan Observatory Solar Observation Network, by Bill Lord et.al.
- Searching for Earthlike Planets, by James VanProoyen, N8PQK
- Observing a Lunar Eclipse at 12 GHz, by Paul Oxley
- Improvements to a Digital Baseband Four Channel Receiver, by Paul Oxley
- Solid State Spectral Imager (SSSI) on a Chip and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life, by Thaddaeus Hannel et.al.
- Introducing a new Radio Astronomy software application, by Shad Nygren, KD7WMX
- NASA Space Exploration and Radio Astronomy, by John C. Mannone
- A low cost Pulsar Machine, by James VanProoyen, N8PQK
- Sputnik and SETI: Uniting East and West, by Prof. H. Paul Shuch, N6TX
- Interferometry of the Sun at 4 GHz, by Wayne Thresher, et.al.
- SARA Journal Archives Available on CD-ROM